Christmas 2017

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and many blessings for the New Year!


Is anyone else having issues with Blogger lately?
I am sure it does not help I need a new computer :( since the Blogger app does not work any longer I have had a time uploading my photos!
Also, what is with this 3rd party hosting thing?

Just a few pictures and life happenings from this Christmas season.


Honestly, I have been feeling a bit lonely and not very Christmasy (is that even a word?) this season.

I did not feel like dragging all my Christmas things out of the attic, out to my car, then up the stairs to my apartment. 

My tree this year is "old fashioned" I bought a cheap potted Norfolk Island Pine and decorated it with a garland of cranberries, dried oranges, cinnamon sticks, and apple sauce cinnamon ornaments.



I love listening to two of my Christmas albums:

The Lower Lights-Come Let Us Adore Him
and
Sarah McLachlan-Winter Song



The windows at my church.
I was confirmed a Catholic last Thursday! 
I will post about it tomorrow :)


My little apartment from the park across the road.


A gorgeous tree in the park I can see from all my windows.


Lots of cuddles with Betty Cat.


Binge watching shows on Netflix, Acorn TV, and Brittbox.
The Five is a favorite mystery.
Seriously my shows have gotten me through this year!


December is the month of sugar!
Krispy Kreme doughnuts from a co-worker.
It seemed like everyday someone was bringing in more gifts of candies and desserts!


My new wreath and rug for my entryway.




Comments

  1. Hi, Yes, your blog looks really funky. I am having a hard time getting my pics to load this past week. Happy Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts